Friday, July 24, 2009

Asian hair salon in Dallas, tx?

I'm thinking of getting my hair permanent straight. Can you suggest some asian( Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamese) salon in Dallas,tx ? I'm little nervous because if they use cheap chemical will damage your hair. I'm tired of straightening it with the tool everyday. Thanks



Asian hair salon in Dallas, tx?

i got my hair permanently straighten in november and it's still striaght and then i will have to get it redone in november. i was like you, tired of using the straightner. i know the salon was japanese and the did a really good job and made me happy. it costed me $150 but well worth it because i also got my hair cut at the same time with layers. it takes a long time like 5 hours though so if you aren't patient i suggest you don't do it. good luck with your search of a store sorry i couldn't help you with that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment