Sunday, July 26, 2009

Using the curling iron on asian hair?

I have asian hair, thick black and really straight.



How do you make it look curly with the curling iron and make it stay? (and not take like 4hours to do it!!) lol i was wondering if there was something u do when ur hair is wet, or some kind of a spray you use. help!!



do you know any asians with a perm? do they look nice? should i consider a perm?



Using the curling iron on asian hair?

Please do not consider a perm. I am asian and permed my hair, it was horrifying. use the heated curlers first to give you volume and curl each section with a curling iron. Don't forget to hair spray!!!



Using the curling iron on asian hair?

Many Asians do Perm their hair, My husband did when he was younger in Hong Kong and my mother in law perms her hair. Curl stays. Make sure you have a good hairstylist to perm it so it does not get over processed and dries your hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment