Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

My hair is pretty healthy no dying, no chemcials my stylist suggested do a semi body wave perm underneath the first layer of hair to bring some body to my stright fine asian hair, currently I blow dry and use two volumzing products and still does not have much body but I heard a perm can change your hair texture forever is that true?



I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

I have straight and thin Asian hair too, and so does my mom. She got a body perm a few months ago and now that it's grown out it's still coarse. I don't know if it is just her or if it's for everyone...but if your stylist says it would be good and you want to, then go for it! It will grow out eventually.



I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

Well, hair grows out, so nothing is forever. Probably your stylist knows best, so think about if the advantages will out weigh the disadvantages.



I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

It won't change it forever.. It will be that way until your perm grows out.



I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

Blow Drying Damages your hair.



Things to alter your hair Damage your hair.



Hair grows so it technically won't be damaged forever.



But, also,.. hair grows so how would a one time treatment change it forever ( with the excepts of burns or baldness).



The truth is, anyone that says they can change your hair forever is yanking your chain. I know claims that doing something to your hair would change it forever [have been around] since atleast before WW2 because I have had Elderly tell me about times people got them to ruin their hair or shave their head [with similar tunes].



You may want to shop around trying Volumizing products until one makes you happy and in combonation with Moisturizers to help combat any dryness or damage (how ever minor it may be).



I know the good old fashion approach to adding volumn and fullness is to flip your hair forward and start with the hair closest to the neck and farthest back then work your brushing forward. I cannot say if this is the best method, just tell you it's an old one that has worked well for a couple people.



I want to get a body wave perm on my stright asian hair will it damage it forever?

my friend permanently striaghtened her hair,



its still really bad after 3 years. But i think thats because she always straightenes it



i think you should think about getting it permed, because it will damage your hair until it grows out



but seriously, are you that willing to spend so much money on something that will not last for long, and dat will damage your hair?



i think you should just buy a curler, or a straightener that curls/volumises your hair too, just for special occassions



cya

No comments:

Post a Comment