Sunday, July 26, 2009

Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

i went to walgreens today %26amp; bought this golden brown hair coloring dye



http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr...



i thought the color looked really pretty but i don't know if it would look right on me =/ i just want a couple of peoples' opinions if this color would look nice on me or not [: %26amp; if not, please suggest a diff. hair color that would look nice (%26amp; i dont want highlights) thank you!



photo of me:



http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8985/...



yes, that is my CURRENT hair color. quite ugly, i know.



Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

I think it'll look a little fake %26amp; you're going to have really obvious roots.



The problem w// your current hair color is that the highlights are too pale %26amp; the wrong tone against your base color.



I'd suggest you use a multi-dimentional color like L'Oreal Natural Match. It's website has a tool to help you find your best color: http://www.naturalmatch.com/



I suggest you stick w/ your natural base shade or go lighter by only 1 level.



Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

first of all, your current hair color is very pretty. :) but to answer your question, I think that golden brown hair coloring dye would look good. But since your hair color is pretty dark, it might not end up turning golden brown. It miiiiight end up a darker color. my opinion is that it would good if you use it anyways :D



Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

I used that color in my hair and I loved it. I think it would look good on you. My hair is also dark and I really like my hair to be a little lighter.



Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

I think your current hair color looks gorgeous.. but I believe golden brown would fit you aswell.



Golden brown hair color on an asian girl?

I know you don't want highlights, but would it be ok to have maybe a few chunks of gold in your hair? I think it would look really nice, since your current hair color is NOT ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment