Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teen boy Asian hair/color?

So Im 100% asian but I sadly dont look like it and I dont know if I can pull of an asian color and haircut I've tried crew cuts but dont care for them and looking for change on color any help. Please show me pic to so I can get an idea.



Teen boy Asian hair/color?

Jun Matsumoto is a hot fashion icon for Japanese guys--although they tend to look androgynous, that's alright.



http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/...



Teen boy Asian hair/color?

I'm Asian myself and never dyed my hair, always keep it short (number 1 on the sides, short on top, and a bit longer on the front), dark and sleek. Over all, I'm pretty happy with what my parents gave me.



On another note, I thought Asian only had one true hair color, which is black, what do you mean by "Asian color?"



Teen boy Asian hair/color?

Are you sure you're not adopted? hahaha. well hmm...make your hair black??idk...or go look at search up pictures of famous asian actors or look at the hairstyles of some korean boy band, they always have different hair styles and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment