Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

I have dyed it several times when I was young. I haven't touched my hair in a long time save for a couple of months ago when I went to a salon to have blonde highlights.



My hair feels dry and damaged. I've been using Fructis shampoo and conditioner, but they're not too effective - either because of the product itself or the fact that my water is 'hard water'.



I'd love to hear suggestions on how to repair my hair, all is welcome! Thanks =)



I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

ohh.. hard water and excessive colouring your hair can really harm your hair! please try using good water to wash your hair!! try this .. it works for everyone! oil your hair.. use olive oil, coconut oil.. or mustard oil.. and leave the oil in our hair overnight!! make sure you cover your hair strands in oil and sleep..( without the shower cap on!!) wash your hair normally in the morning! this has to work!



Read on::



Most of the reasons for dry hair come from external factors, such as:



閳?sun damage



閳?over use of styling aids



閳?colouring and perming.



Dry hair is mostly caused by the sebaceous glands producing too little oil. A low oil secretion reduces the natural protection of the hair and moisture content.



Also, if you have been ill and prescribed medication the hair can become damaged and dry.



Dry hair does not need washing as often as normal or greasy hair. Once or twice a week is all you'll need to keep it clean and cleanse your scalp.



Choose a nourishing shampoo for dry hair. It'll help protect it without stripping it of any natural oils.



Condition your hair regularly with an intensive treatment to prevent further damage and lock in the moisture you might have lost due to all that hair styling.



If you can bear it, let your hair dry naturally to give it a rest from all those heated appliances. Also a regular trim will get rid of any split ends and keep it looking good.



I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/



Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

Burt's bees makes a great hair masque with avacado. Just use it once and week and it makes a difference. You can also try hot oil treatment and get your hair trimmed to get rid of the dry and split ends. Also try not to use the blow dryers or curling/straightening iron too often.



I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

Dry Hair Care Recipe



Ingredients:



1 1/2 teaspoons Corn Oil



Directions:



Add the corn oil to your regular conditioner, rinse out as you normally would.



TIP: To avoid having dry brittle hair, avoid using hot curling irons or blow dryers, bleaching and perming, and hair dyes....use safe alternatives instead such as natural dyes like hennas. Sometimes lacking nutrients can also cause dry brittle hair. Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement on a daily basis.



Also Rosemary: Enhances dark hair so try: Rosemary essential oil * and Carrier oil (sweet almond or olive oil) slightly warmed



Add 2-5 drops of rosemary essential oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil of your choice, blend well. Work the oils through dampened hair and massage the scalp. Wrap your head in a warm towel and leave on for 45 minutes to deep condition the hair. Wash out and rinse with cool water. Keep out of eyes.



Ingredients can be found at any health food store.



I am asian and have damaged, dried hair. What do I do?

Shave your head and start over. This time take good care of your hair-- unless you find you like the Bald Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment