Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Need ASian advices about hair?

i have been short spiky hair asian in my whole life.. and i want to try something new.. so i was wondering if asians can help me out and can give me any advice. well i have been seeing this new style which is really popular now/ long and really styled designed hair if you know what i mean then you will know im talking about those really famous asian celerbities if not ask me to send you a pic.. i think its really cool so i wanna try it out.. anyone know what kind of products should i use (shampoo%26amp;conditioner%26amp;gel)? while growing my hair?.. and where can i buy em?.. i need an advice how to keep my hair really straight i heard of japanese perm so i can try that out.. cuz right now my hair is curly /plz id appreciate if you reply.. thank you



Need ASian advices about hair?

I'm not asian. But most of the friends are and I'm pretty sure I know what kind of style you're talking about. Is it somewhat like this?



http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6103/...



Well, if you want straight hair, you should use a hair straightner/flat iron. That's proboly what most of the people use. It's really easy.



Need ASian advices about hair?

I'm Asian...and I'm not very good with hair, but do what that girl above me said. Use a straightener. I have one and my hair looks great..most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment