Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Asian Hair Style?

I was wondering what kind of hairstyle would better suit myself seeing how I've tried spiked short styles for a while now and was wondering if there's other styles that I'd look good with. I'm asian obviously and tall. Here's a pic if it helps www.myspace.com/seekheart



Asian Hair Style?

Ok, I saw Wang Lee Hom in concert this winter %26amp; I really liked his hair. I don't know if your hair is long enough, but I would say get a more heavy longer bang down to the eyes.



Show the hairstylist this picture:



http://www.ourhomeausnz.com/LeeHom/Lates...



Asian Hair Style?

you should leave it like that, but the only two things you could do is add more shine to your hair. try tresemme, it makes your hair very shiny, your hair looks a little dull to me.



and you can try spiking your hair up a little, in the front part only.

No comments:

Post a Comment