Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can I have my hair relaxed after having it bleached blonde? I'm an asian and have naturally bla

First thing I did was have my hair relaxed. After three months, I had my hair bleached to an almost platinum blonde color. I loved the color and my hair was straight the way I like it. Recently though my hair is increasingly losing its straightness. Can I have it relaxed again after all that I have done with it? Its been three months since I had it bleached.



Can I have my hair relaxed after having it bleached blonde? I'm an asian and have naturally black hair.?

Rule of thumb: more processing = more damage



You CAN have your hair relaxed again, but I would consult a professional's advice before making a final decision. Ask if there are styling methods or products that can help you to maintain your results to lengthen the period of time between chemical processing.



Can I have my hair relaxed after having it bleached blonde? I'm an asian and have naturally black hair.?

Before you continue in processing your hair determine how bad the damage is. Has your hair endured all of the processing in stride? I definately agree that you should consult with a professional before continuing with more chemical processing. Also, remember that your hair most likely show more of the new growth and thus you will want to die your hair soon after. Most people give it 1 month intervals between processing, but it always depends on the status of your hair. I also recommend that you invest in deep conditioning treatments in order to replenish your hair of some of the oils that it has lost during all the processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment