Sunday, July 26, 2009

Any way to get wavy or curly asian hair?

i have coarse asian hair. you know, the kind that's just straight and the most common styles are bowl cuts and spikes. i've recently seen a person who has hair like mine but managed to get it more like this:



http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/1008-4/m...



I didn't really want to ask him how, because questions like this are pretty lame. Is there any way to do this without going down to a salon?



Any way to get wavy or curly asian hair?

The link didn't work but, I think you'd have to get a perm. That involves chemicals and some type of perm rods. I wouldn't recommend doing this at home because you can't be sure of the results and you could end up with some sections that are straight and some that are curly which would look a hot mess!



Find a trained professional who has worked with your hair texture and show them a picture of what you want your hair to look like.



Be prepared to become a hair product junkie. Because once you alter your hair with chemicals you always end up having to use a conditioning or styling product to replace or repair something the chemical changed in your natural hair texture.



Any way to get wavy or curly asian hair?

Unlike many Asians I know, I have thick, wavy, coarse Asian hair. Whenever i get my hair done at salons, hairstylists always ask me if i condition my hair (which i do religiously). It's frustrating because i've always wanted stick straight hair that kind of "swings". Be happy with your hair. You don't want coarse hair. I was born with curly/wavy locks and i don't look good with straight hair after all. Use an iron or something to get wavy hair. but DON'T get a perm; it'll damage your hair. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment