Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

I am 17, I've been growing my hair for a year because of my love for metal ..now my hair is past my shoulder. My hair is naturally wavy... but the thing is i am pretty short like 5"5. Is long hair really bad for a short guy like me? does the waviness of it help?



So how would you think I look?



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

I think it would look pretty metal, dude. It's okay if you're short.. look at John Myung from Dream Theater! He has hair to his butt, but still looks cool.. and he's not that tall either. :)



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

Kinda awkward for a short guy to have long hair. That's just my opinion tho....



Luv metal too!!!



ROCK ON!!!!



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

You like it that way, wear it that way. Some day you might have a life or job that prohibits the long hair, or you might even be bald, so enjoy it while you can.



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

If your going for the real meatal look then as low matinance, if you going for the pretty boy rocker look, then straigten it and do a little signature part, whatever looks good, try the out!



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

why don't you cut it and then get some gel and create a messy type of look- like in the L'oreal studioline adverts!



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

Keep your hair how you like it. That is the great thing about people...we come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc.



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

I THINK ASIAN + LONG HAIR ON GUY=BAD, SO DON'T DO IT! CUT IT. CUT IT, CUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

Certainly wear long hair , but don't forget your nice pink bra and silk panties with the lace .



I am an Asian guy with long wavy hair? (not a typical question)?

lol no it sounds good on u



( u sound cute ^^)



it just so happns i like azn guys wit lng hair :-? hmmmmmm...



lol anyway, its not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment