Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Asian Dye Hair - How?

I have dark black hair and I'm asian. I tried dying my hair but the color doesn't come, at all. I tried several times but it is still black as it originally was. This is my first time. So I'm asking, do I need to bleach it out or something? Suggestions?



Asian Dye Hair - How?

Asian skin can take all colours, but choose hair colours based on your image and character. Please read this for details:



http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/purple...



Asian Dye Hair - How?

Personally I would get my hair dyed at a hair salon. That way colours can be chosen and customised to suit your skintone and suggestions made as to what suits you.



If you are looking to dye your hair at home then you should get dyes which are permanent for grey hair (those that contain hydrogen peroxide). You need something like hydrogen peroxide in the hair dye to lighten your dark black hair so that the hair colour youwant will show up. Suggestions for hair dye would be loreal multitone, loreal feria and nice and easy semi permanent.



If you are looking to have a slight gloss and a hint of colour in the sun then go for semi perm dye like loreal casting creme gloss..you won't get a bright colour but a slight tint of colour when your hair is in direct sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment