Sunday, July 26, 2009

What should an asian do with her hair?

I have black hair. It's shoulder-length. What hairstyles should I do? I mean I always either have a bun or ponytail up. It's getting boring ...



What should an asian do with her hair?

How about pulling it back with a cute headband? Or some barrettes might look cute, too.



What should an asian do with her hair?

Try a Mohawk!!



What should an asian do with her hair?

leave it down and pin it back with a flower....that'd be really pretty.



What should an asian do with her hair?

keep it long...and dont put it up...it looks so hot that way



What should an asian do with her hair?

make a bun and put a chopstick through it



What should an asian do with her hair?

Do whatever other people do...why do you feel the need to announce your race?



What should an asian do with her hair?

keep it black.



ASIANS ROOOOCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ps. im an asian



What should an asian do with her hair?

since it's short u can get extensions and then u can do alot of things with it if u can not afford it then u should just use like head bands and stuff



What should an asian do with her hair?

put it in 2 braids or 2 pig tails. it wold look nice and u would feel better!!!



What should an asian do with her hair?

I love the Chinese Bob! You have a lot of options and a lot of versatility.



What should an asian do with her hair?

spikey messy bun or vibrant colored extentions underneath



What should an asian do with her hair?

Wear it down and if your hair is curly, straighten it, and if your hair is straight, curl it.



What should an asian do with her hair?

Perhaps a few shorter layers around the face. It would add a change without being drastic,or add some highlights



What should an asian do with her hair?

I'm asian too, and my hair is dark dark brown (really dark and shoulder length) , and I also wear it in buns or ponytails. But at the end of the summer before my school starts I'm getting it layered and maybe with a side bang. My sister thinks I should get bangs straight across my forehead (but I prolly won't). I have a big forehead :)



good luck



What should an asian do with her hair?

Shave it off, weave it into something clever, and sell it.



What should an asian do with her hair?

you know, let your hair do what it does best. don't put chemicals or dyes in it. if your going to cut it make sure you cut it so that it flows properly with your face. everyone's hair is a certain way for a reason.



What should an asian do with her hair?

You are the lucky one...you have, what I consider to be the most "beautiful color and hair on the planet"...embrace that. DO NOT COLOUR IT!...get a really cool haircut from a good hair salon.....



What should an asian do with her hair?

I am asian too... I add some highlights of a little color. Cut it at my shoulders and made like bangs and i wear my hair down.



What should an asian do with her hair?

plz raise ur hair and keep it black .i have black hair 2 and i'm always proud of it.



What should an asian do with her hair?

You could braid your hair when its wet and sleep on it overnight then unbraid it and you willhave beautiful waves.



What should an asian do with her hair?

well just leave it down it will look pretty that way



What should an asian do with her hair?

Just be yourself that's the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment