Sunday, July 26, 2009

Does Sun-Lite Work on Asian Hair?!!?

My friend who's Asian used sun-lite and it worked well, turning her very dark brown hair light brown and giving her highlights. I want to know if this is a common result...if I have dark, almost black hair, can I safely use Sun-Lite?



Does Sun-Lite Work on Asian Hair?!!?

You might go through a "red" transition, but it should work. Just don't over-do it or you'll end up with orange.



Does Sun-Lite Work on Asian Hair?!!?

be careful with it. I used it once and it turned my hair orange and i had to have it dyed back brown.



Does Sun-Lite Work on Asian Hair?!!?

yeah it will work just be careful when going out into bright sunlight



Does Sun-Lite Work on Asian Hair?!!?

I have a friebd who used it oh her her almost black hair and itworked well, she looks great- Test sample an area first if you're unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment