Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who's Asian and has curly hair?

like natural curly hair and not wavy. Mine is really curly=[



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

My 2 year old nephew has really curly hair, like velcro. lol. It's so cute and I love it. I always puff it up and my sister gets mad at me when I do it.



Curly hair is beautiful, you should be so lucky to be so different. I'm Asain and my hair is straight but get's a bit wavy in the end.



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

Your avatar doesn't look asian....get the asian eyes.



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

sandra oh



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

Sounds like YOU!



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

I am not asian, but white and I have natural banana curly hair, i hate it, I just want straight hair!閳?br>Who's Asian and has curly hair?



....very odd question...



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

some people do. I'm also Asian, and part of my hair is straight, and part is wavy. It's really weird.



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

My girl friend at work she has natural curly hair and she's from China!! 閳?br>Who's Asian and has curly hair?



Sorry I don't. Sometimes when ur hair is short it gets curly.



Who's Asian and has curly hair?

My mother is Indian and has big curly black hair.



It's hilarious because she has to use African American hair products in it to manage it, and she gets so embarassed buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment