Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Got my asian hair japenese relaxed?

I got my Asian thick hair relaxed last year and after that my hair fall out loads over a period of months and I thought it is due to stress but after months found out it is due to relaxing my hair. As a result I have had to cut my to bob and it has the relaxing bits still in my hair. I am guessing by December hopefully it should all grow out but my hair is still falling but not as much but more then it should. The salon did not even tell me about the after treatments or anything, so I just used to shampoo my hair that閳ユ獨 all.



I need to know will my normal hair and thickness ever come back and will I get my asian thick hair back again?



Got my asian hair japenese relaxed?

How long ago was this? Maybe you can press charges on the salon for using the wrong treatment for your hair?



I've never had this happen, but if your hair is falling out, it could be bad! It will grow back by the end of the year, though, yes... Just wait and you'll get your normal hair back.



Well, unless it's genetic balding and not the relaxer at all. Then your hair won't come back. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment