Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My asian hair. What to do, what to do? XD?

kk. My hair is normal thick, i guess like all asians. Its also lazy and limp. I use Garnier Fructice volume and body shampoo (only) and i have to blow dry it. But my side hair (long asian sideburn) keep sticking out. The hair doesnt stay clamped to my head, like its floating iin the air and it looks stupid. Does any one know what to do, besides styling products?



My asian hair. What to do, what to do? XD?

well i can see that you don't want to use conditioner because you're afraid of making your hair even more lazy and limp. but conditioner is awesome and not all kinds make your hair heavier. find a light conditioner, like dove. that way it won't "float in the air". and if you want to make it more full of life, try putting a little bit of mousse to wet hair and blow dry it upside down. and are you brushing your hair after you dry it? because that can definitely kill your volume and maybe even make it stick up because of static. brush your hair while it's wet, dry it, and then leave it.



My asian hair. What to do, what to do? XD?

towel dry instead of blow dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment