Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How to make asian hair go down?

I'm a Asian guy with fairly short hair. I am trying to grow out my hair so I can style it into this:



http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/zboard.php?i...



The problem is that even at 2" long my hair does not fall down. The hair on the side sticks straight out. I grew out my hair once and it started to fall at around 4" long. But once I cut it, it went straight again.



What can I do to keep it down? Right now I'm using Matrix Sleek.Look shampoo and conditioner. Is there anything other products that would work better? I cannot use any "leave-in" products because my scalp and face produce a lot of oil. I have to shower twice a day because of that.



Thanks.



How to make asian hair go down?

that happens to me too man.. i wantted that kind of hair but my hair grows too fast and is too thick so it doesnt stay down.... to keep my hair down i wear a hat right after takign a shower so it will press it down. theres stuff to make ur hair thinner idk good luck.. im korean too.. im guessing ur korean by the site lol, tahts a tight hair cut..



How to make asian hair go down?

I know a couple of asian guys with the same problem. I don't believe there is any "cure" so if you want that hairstyle you should use some styling gel and style your hair every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment