Friday, July 24, 2009

Frizz-free, sleek asian hair?

Yeah, I went to the hair salon the other day to get my hair cut, and I loved it, it changed my whole image. It was soft and non-frizzy, straight, flat *but in a good way* and it stayed that way for about 3 days, I washed it, and it went big and poofy. I tried straightening but it wasn't the same? And my color hair didn't think together naturaly. Does anyone know a product to help me?



Yeah. I have asian hair, with colored dyed hair on the top and black in the inside layer.



Frizz-free, sleek asian hair?

Purchase the BEST salon shampoo you can afford. Shampoos have cleansing agents that can be damaging to your hair and leave it looking chewed up. Also rinse with water as cold as you can stand it. cold water helps the hair cuticle close.

No comments:

Post a Comment