Friday, July 24, 2009

Asian Hair Color HELP ME?

Ok, so Imm Korean and I was thinking about dying my hair an auburn color but kind of mixed with my hair color so it would be auburn with little thin black streaks. Imm not so sure is I should do that, but I think it'd look FABULOUS on me, but I really dont know. I was also considering a mohagony red like color, and think that would be nice too, but I want to stand out and look different. Yet, there is always my skin tone. Being the fact Imm asian, my skintone is gold/yellow/tan or whatever you would like to call it. So please help me in my search for hair color! Thanks.



Asian Hair Color HELP ME?

Auburn would be your best bet, I have a cousin who is Korean and Black and her hair is aburn and it compliments her complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment