Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why Don't I Have ASIAN HAIR when I'm ASIAN (well mostly asian)?

im not like the type of asian like (japanese, chinese, korean)....%26lt;-- these asians i've noticed (the girls) have SMOOTH SILKY HAIR



..im filipino but i dont got hair like that whyy?



my grandparents have some european blood



at least thats what i heard



so does that explain my hair texture?



its like FRIZZY hair, like some white people i see



why cant it be slick straight with no fly-aways like most asians i see..



If ur asian (a girl) is ur hair naturally so slick, perfect



of do u put something in ur hair, if so , what?



Why Don't I Have ASIAN HAIR when I'm ASIAN (well mostly asian)?

Because Filipino girls don't have traditional Asian hair, and you're not completely Asian. Everyone is different, sweetie. I know an Asian girl with curly hair.



Why Don't I Have ASIAN HAIR when I'm ASIAN (well mostly asian)?

Girl, you're not alone. I'm Japanese and I don't have the typical 'asian' hair. My hair is ridiculously curly. I use to straight my hair a lot but it just gets damaged every time. I use Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural deep conditioning and after i'm done, I use fantasia hair polisher. Report It



Why Don't I Have ASIAN HAIR when I'm ASIAN (well mostly asian)?

I know the EXACT feeling. my father is full blood phillipino and my mother full blood chezloslovakian, i have the FRIZZIES, and fly aways like nobody's business, but my older brother has the slick nice hair. it's all about genetics that are delt out at conception. i feel for you. and no there isn't anything that the other girls put in their hair for it to be like that. but i can tell you that having your hair cut in Layers MIGHT help. i find that leave in conditioners work well. good luck, and try to feel more blessed with your exotic heritage than depressed about your hair. :o)



Why Don't I Have ASIAN HAIR when I'm ASIAN (well mostly asian)?

im filipino too, and my hair is pretty much naturally straight. bu sometimes it tends to be a little wavy;not like straight straight japanese hair etc. i usually straighten my hair with a straightner, or just blow dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment