Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am Asian male with thick hair that sticks straight up when it is short. Can I flatten it with prod

Besides wearing a baseball cap just to make my hair not look like a fro, are there any products that will make my hair come down? Like relaxers, conditioners, dying it, anything??? HELP ME STYLISTS, OR ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO? My hair is about 1-2 inches long



I don't really want this hairstyle, but I would like it to be flat like this:



http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goomingh...



I am Asian male with thick hair that sticks straight up when it is short. Can I flatten it with products?

You could use hair products like gel, pomade, putty, or wax to control your hair. Look at the link below for product suggestions or to give you a better idea on what and how to use a styling product.



I am Asian male with thick hair that sticks straight up when it is short. Can I flatten it with products?

What I do is that I wear a beanie for a couple of hours and it makes ur hair striaght down! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment