Friday, July 24, 2009

How to change asian hair?

I'm an asian male and I don't like my hair. It's really really straight and hard tomanage. It poofs out when it short so I have to leave it long but it looks messy. Is there a way to get it like hispanic and white peoples hair. Like how its so smooth, texturized, and flat even when its short.



kinda like this guy: http://i8.tinypic.com/52mlb34.jpg



and please none of the "be proud of who you are" and "grass isn't always greener" crap



How to change asian hair?

I sympathize, brother. My hair is a 3:1 blend of poker-straight and wavy, and all of it is stubbornly coarse. I get the 'fro, too. If you're not using conditioner already, I recommend getting one of decent quality and using vast amounts of it. It helps weigh the hair down, and the hairs are less inclined to prop eachother up into the 'fro shape. If you can, keep two shampoos on hand, and alternate them sometimes, as they seem to lose effectiveness when used too many times in a row.



The best haircuts I've had were very short (buzzed) on the back and sides (cutting down on the mullet effect), and had a definite shape to them (thus avoiding the dreaded bowl). It's hard to describe. If you don't already, I suggest going to various Asian hairstylists and looking at their work, or their catalog if they have one. They'll know best how to work with coarse, straight hair.



Garnier makes a spray gel that works pretty well. It's also good to apply the products out of the shower to towel-dried hair.



How to change asian hair?

Put a volumizing gel in your hair after taking a shower every night, then in the morning rub in hair-constructing mousse then you should be free to do anything you want with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment