Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Asian Hair Salons in Atlanta?

Im looking for a hip hair salon. im new in the area and i dont trust just anyone with my hair. I have asian hair %26amp; my hair is asian punk-ish looking and im wondering if anyone knows of any salons that can take care of my hair as far as trimming and styling it.



i heard theres some good ones by buford drive, right? :-?



:D



Asian Hair Salons in Atlanta?

There is a large Asian community along Buford Highway south of 285 in Dekalb County. That would be the first place I would look.



Asian Hair Salons in Atlanta?

There is a Chinese lady who owns a shop on Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd in Lawrenceville Ga. Her name is Tsia and she is about 45-50 years old. The shop is located about 11/2 mile east of I-85 which is exit 111.

No comments:

Post a Comment