Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Asian hair bleaching from purple ? god help lol.?

Hi I'm asian and my hair was originally black haha. but I dyed it purpley red at the hair salon and had highlights put in but they didn't come out. So I plan on going back tomorrow and having bleached highlights, previously when she bleached my hair to put the highlights in it didn't come out bright white as I expected it to be. It came out a blondey brown colour which was alrite I plan on going back to get those highlights put in my redy purpley hair.



BUT the problem is I don't know if I can get that blondey brown colour from bleaching my now reddish hair? Will it come out differently since I had black hair when I bleached it last?



Yes I probably won't get any answers from this long winded question but oh well =/



THANKS!



Asian hair bleaching from purple ? god help lol.?

I would think that re-bleaching the now reddish hair would just strip the reddish color from it, turning your hair back to that blondey brown color you got from bleaching your undyed hair...but I'm not 100% sure on this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment