Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where in London I can get a decent perm for Asian hair?

I dont want the 80s wet poodle look (gross!) but I hear there is a new method to provide loose, soft waves.



Being chinese, I have very stubborn straight hair - it takes ages to curl it (i use the new "youcurl" by Babyliss) but I like having the extra body when I do. I saw this Japanese popstar who has the most beautiful hair:



http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search...



will a perm give these results? Has anyone with similar hair to me had a good (or bad) perm and where?



Where in London I can get a decent perm for Asian hair?

Perms are for tight curls only and hardly ever turn out anything different, even with large roller barrels, I've known being going in for a so called "loose perm" and have come out looking like they have an afro

No comments:

Post a Comment