Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do asian people grow their hair so long and strong? What do they use? Thanks.?

Asian hair is a different texture than other ethnicities, and the shape of their hair cuticle is actually different than European hair. This causes them to have a very straight, thick texture that is hard to replicate. I don't think they "use" anything different. If you want longer, stronger hair then make sure you are giving your body the neutrients it needs to produce strong proteins. This means drinking lots of water, taking vitamins (especially E and D) and taking good care of your hair. Use a quality shampoo and conditioner that are right for you personal texture of hair. Massge you scalp to increase bloodflow. Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week to restore body and moisture to your hair. Make sure you use a good brush that doesn't break you hair. All these things should contribute to hair health and thick, long, glossy locks.



How do asian people grow their hair so long and strong? What do they use? Thanks.?

I am asian and I don't really have any secrets how I grow my hair long. I guess the only special treatment that I do is use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. And while washing my hair I let the conditioner stay in my hair for at least 5 minutes before rinsing it off. I also use the hair dryer and flat-iron sparingly, so as to not heat damage my hair. Hope this helps.



How do asian people grow their hair so long and strong? What do they use? Thanks.?

Their secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment