Saturday, August 1, 2009

What kind of haircut should I get? I have asian hair...?

I have really long, straight, black hair. My forehead is like a medium size, not too big. I have a short neck and light tan skin. What kind of haircut should I get -- long or medium? I don't want to get a short haircut. BTW, I have a round face. Would side-swept bangs look good on me, like Nicole Ritchie's? I might get my hair layered and angled in the front. But I don't know if bangs would look good on me, but I do want them. What do you think?



What kind of haircut should I get? I have asian hair...?

Side swept bangs would look good if they are long. Try to get a cut that will add volume to the top, therefore visually lengthening your face. Since your face is round, don't add too much volume to the sides. :)



What kind of haircut should I get? I have asian hair...?

OMG I have the same hair!! Isnt that amazing?! Well yah I am getting side swep



its sweet! Report It



What kind of haircut should I get? I have asian hair...?

bangs look good on anyone. i had long thick hair, probably past my butt, i chopped it all off shoulder length, with choppy layers. try to avoid layering around the face but textured layers all around.



What kind of haircut should I get? I have asian hair...?

I would get dramatic layers.



It'll make your hair easier to tame.



Definitely do the side-swept bangs, it adds length to round faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment