Saturday, August 1, 2009

Easy and Fast Hairstyles for Asian Hair?

I'm chinese and i have shoulder-length black hair. It does not tend to curl easily. It's straight but not too straight. I have no bangs, and a middle part. I am so BORED of it. But i do not have enough time in the morning to do a 2 hr routine.



Do any of you know hairstyles that can be done in evening and wake up w/ something cool (by adding volume, whatever), or in a 15 min time span?



I thank all answerers in advance for taking the time to help me!



Easy and Fast Hairstyles for Asian Hair?

My neighbor is Chinese and it looks good when she has side bangs! so i suggest that you go to your hair stylist and get side bags and ask her/him what else you could do! by the way you don't have to have your hair strait you could just have your bangs strait and have the rest curly! trust me it looks good!



Easy and Fast Hairstyles for Asian Hair?

I'm chinese too and i have a side part and got it permanently straightened. i looks really cute and i get compliments every time! I also occasionally braid a small braid on the side two inches from my eyebrow.( hard to explain lol) I know it will work for you so try it! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment