Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to style poofy American hair into Asian mullet or spiky look?

Recently I got my hair cut into what can only be described as a Julie Andrews Cut (reference picture, only poofier: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AP... )



I really wanted a bed-head, spiky, perhaps Asian mullet sort of look, but I'm not sure my hairdresser understood me (either that, or my hair refuses to do what I want it to).



I'm not a blow-drier kind of person (because it only makes me poofier - plus hair damage, etc), but I do have time, hair wax, and gel at my disposal, and I'd really like some advice on how to de-poof the top of my head, and give it a texturized, spiky look.



Thanks in advance for all the advice!



How to style poofy American hair into Asian mullet or spiky look?

http://shenyuepop.com/wp-content/uploads...



something like her? the Korean hairstyle? you have to cut the top a lot and do major layers. it is kind of like men's shaggy cut and maybe get extensions? it kind of looks better when you have long hair. but short hair is fine. =] first, you MUST cut the top and add layers. it will not work unless you have the hair to. to get a good cut you should go to a Korean salon... and print out the picture. they may refuse because to make a mullet look it can not be too short. with the hair like the girl in the picture, your hair will not look puffy. because if you get that cut you are cutting a LOT of volume which will "de-puff" your hair. good luck. =]



How to style poofy American hair into Asian mullet or spiky look?

try a different. betterer (aha) salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment