Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blonde hair like Minwoo's on Asian guy?

This is what I want my hair to look like:



http://www.bjunkyard.com/gallery/data/58...



This is what my virgin hair currently looks like:



http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2020/...



I know people are going to recommend me to salons; I'm currently looking at one, but it is expensive. I want to keep all my options open though..



By the odd chance that someone may have done a similar color at home, what bleaches/peroxides/dyes/etc should give me the results I want? I'm thinking I want this to be permanent, not semi-permanent.



Finally, how exactly does black regrowth look with the other hair dyed? Is that hair on top of Minwoo's head regrowth?



Blonde hair like Minwoo's on Asian guy?

Ok dont mean to be a b**** but honestly azn guys (oh and girls) look so bad with blonde hair esp when it has been bleeched and ends up this corning/organgy colour!! and then when regrowth comes it looks even worse. Well guess youra guy so if you dont like it then can always shave it off :P stinks for us girls though coz we normally wait till it grows out which takes forever

No comments:

Post a Comment