Thursday, October 8, 2009

Could you please help an Asian guy with thick, wavy, frizzy hair in managing his hair?

I'm in high school, and I hate spending a really long time trying to tame my hair in the morning after showering. I have black hair that grows very quickly and is very thick, wavy, frizzy, and dry.



I currently use Biolage shampoo and conditioner, but it doesn't really seem to moisturize my hair. I don't know if I should get my hair relaxed, try to use a different shampoo/conditioner, or what! I'm the only one in my family that has hair that is this crazy. I need help!



Any suggestions? Any shampoos that would moisturize my hair and make it manageable and not nappy or frizzy? I've tried quite a few of shampoos but I don't want to waste any more money.



Could you please help an Asian guy with thick, wavy, frizzy hair in managing his hair?

you should get granier frutice mosse



all you have to do is put a little on your hands and run it all through your hair.



it works great.



Could you please help an Asian guy with thick, wavy, frizzy hair in managing his hair?

Get a good haircut and use a new wet gel. It will tame your hair and make it more manageable.



Could you please help an Asian guy with thick, wavy, frizzy hair in managing his hair?

if your problem is moisturizing your hair, try applying coconut oil. apply it an hour or two before taking a shower. Try doing this every other day or just twice a week. it will also help to manage your hair.



you should also look for other shampoo or conditioner that'll match your hair problem, maybe the one that you are using now doesn't fit you. Try mane and tail shampoo, they say its good but im not sure if it will fit you.



Could you please help an Asian guy with thick, wavy, frizzy hair in managing his hair?

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/



2007/11/frizzy-hair-



solutions.html



(copy %26amp; paste the above 3 lines of link into the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')

No comments:

Post a Comment